Friday, August 10, 2007

I think I'm done

This ripple is the only crafty thing I have done all summer. I have been so busy hanging out with my grand daughter that at night, when I usually crochet while watching tv, I fall asleep before I can even think of anything else. But I have been rippling along! My ripple is about 59 x 72. I am thinking I should stop because it will be too long and not wide enough. So I thing I am going to put some kind of border on it and call it done. I wish I would have made it wider because I don't feel ready to let it go. I do have enough yarn and scraps to finish my big granny, so that's not so bad.

Pics will follow soon.

1 comment:

-Pam L- said...

But wait !
Not too late to make it wider.
Follow to my blog..see my "Jewel of an Afghan"
See how the ghan is made lengthwise first.. then rows are done up and down the sides.
Then...the border is added.

That's my plan for my ripple, as I too realized I love it more than expected.. and now want it wider.

I'm planning on calling it intended design. ;)