Sunday, June 3, 2007

Yay, I am ready to start

I am so ready to start my ripple. I keep lurking at all the beautiful color combinations and I get more excited about making mine. It took me forever to pick my colors. I do love the pastels but my home is more earth tones and it just would not go. Then arranging the colors made me feel very indecisive but finally I just said this is it and I'm sticking with it. I am using RH soft and a couple of Bernat Satin. I am using the soft waves pattern and was questioning the edges like the previous poster. It just does not seem like it is going to be straight. I will do a couple of rows more and see what happens. I hope I don't have to frog.

2 comments:

Pheelya said...

I just bought some RH soft and Bernat satin last week to make one! *laugh* Great minds think alike :)

Kim said...

Definately take biscuitbear's advice- I did and now my ends are looking just fine!