Sunday, April 22, 2007

New Rippler Here!!!!!

Hi guys!! I love this blanket and plan on starting very soon. I did have a question about the yarn choice. Will Caron's simply soft be good for this blanket? I bought the 200 Ripple Stitch Patterns by Jan Eaton, so I am REALLY trying to narrow it down. THanks for any info you guys can provide. I have only crochet two blankets in my life lol, and it was just single crochet, so I am going to relearn to do this blanket!!!

I can't wait to start!!!

Adrienne
www.adrienneslittleworld.typepad.com

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

i happen to really LOVE caron simply soft. it is so soft and it is totally washable and dryable! i love that fact, especially since i am usually working on one for baby! oh well i hope this helps. i have heard that caron simply soft is coming out in choclate brown now too. i haven't seen it yet but i can't wait!

Renee said...

I used Caron SImply Soft in the Brite colors for my ripple. If you scroll down the blog, on the right below all the other stuff is a section called labels. There is a label for Caron Simply Soft and if you click the label Renee you'll see my posts. I've just started another ripple using Caron Simply Soft but I haven't posted a pic yet.

Adrienne said...

Woo hooo!!! Thanks guys!!! I will be going to Hobby Lobby tomorrow to get some of this as it is on SALE this week!! YAY! Hope to start rippling soon!!!

Michelle said...

I'll third caron ss as a great for blankets. Oh and if you need corrections for the soft waves pattern send me an email with the page number and the pattern number (for copyright) and I'll send you the corrections:) You can't find them anywhere online and it took me forever to figure out myself:)
m_darcey@yahoo.com