Wednesday, March 28, 2007

New Ripple 4 me

Sharp Chevron from Donna Kooler's Encyclopedia of Crochet in LB Watercolors Bright Clouds. I have another batch of Woolspun also to be rippled, but then No More Looopy Yarn! But this is working well with a Boye N hook which is about the same gauge as a Crystallite L!? and the plastic was difficult with this yarn.

I currently have 3 batches of yarn to ripple. This project is so perfect. Like another recent poster I need the blankets and have this stash I haven't known what to do with. :-)

I can understand the keeping on topic argument, but it sure is fun to share some past pretty ripples. Here is one more from me, another feather-and-fan knit from chunky yarn. Too big and weird colors to really use, so I don't quite know what to do with it.! :-)

Oh, and this pattern is really easy for any new knitter (like me!!) just one pattern row and three regular rows (2 knit, one purl). Try it!

1 comment:

Maven said...

Thanks for posting those pics, especially the one with the Watercolors yarn. I have four skeins of that exact yarn in that exact color, and I've been wondering how it would look in a ripple!!