Friday, March 23, 2007

Moving right along


I'm on day 17 of my ripple and I'm 22 stripes into it (44 rows). I had family up to visit all weekend so I didn't work on it much.
I've made up for that since they left though. Crochet eases my stress and since my parents left mad at me, I've been pretty stressed. Ah my family we love the drama!! lol

I figure that I am 1/3 of the way through the blanket. Not too bad for 2 and 1/2 weeks. I've added 3 more stripes since I took this picture (Black, Darker Orange, Burgandy). I still have 3 colors that I haven't used yet (Grey, White and Purple). I am not really loving this darker segment of the blanket I seem to be stuck in right now, but the more I add the more I am loving it.

I think part of the addiction is the random nature of the colors thanks to the stripe maker. I am making it a point to not cheat and look ahead so that I am surprised at what color I get to use with each stripe.

My Blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, I can relate, my mom is always mad at someone. LOL