Saturday, March 3, 2007

I've got my stash and I'm ready to start


Several months ago, I purchased the now infamous Ripple Stitch Patterns. I flipped through page after page trying to decide which pattern to make. They all looked so delicious that I could not decided. And then, the fiber spirits sent me to this Ripple-Along. Woweee! I have the yarn - all wool, a mixture of Patons, Cascades, recyled and redyed sweater (lower left), various smaller balls of handspun, handdyed. I have the pattern, soft waves. This pattern will be perfect for a baby blanket for afghans for Afghans. I can't wait to begin and to join everyone else on this journey.

Peace, Lisa

3 comments:

Carla said...

Nice stash, Lisa! Welcome!

mk said...

oooooh, lovely colours!!!

Lisa McGehee said...

Thanks for the compliments. Glad to be here.