Sunday, August 5, 2007

Hey bloggers

I'm getting ready to start on the Ripple List and would like everyone who wants to be included to either email or comment with the following. Email me at cheersmurf AT gmail DOT com. Please put "Ripple Info" in your subject so that I can make sure it doesn't go to spam.

Edit: Ok I should explain this a bit more. Dawn started another blog that we will link on here once we get a bit more on it. It is just for info about us... the ripplers. It's HERE ... So the info you provide me will go on there.

Name:
Blog address: *either here on blogger or elsewhere*
A little blurb about you:
Favorite ripple pattern: *just the name... no actual patterns*
Ripple count: *how many ripples have you done?*
Picture link: *if you would like your picture next to your info, provide me with a link*

2 comments:

Susan (ZenKnit) said...

I guess I don't know exactly what you are talking about. Is this for a new blog or ?

Laugh.Love.Knit said...

Susan: see post, I updated it with info.