Sunday, August 12, 2007

First Timer







I have been bitten by the ripple bug. I have been an avid reader of the Blog, for about a month and finally picked up my crochet hook after many years hiatus and started crocheting. The first picture of the plain variegated, is my first attempt. The second picture is a close up to show the colour better. The third is just the beginning few rows of my next effort. Thanks to all of you for getting hooked again on Crochet.






Debra from Innisfil, Ontario






4 comments:

Ronnie Anderson said...

They are both beautiful! Welcome back to hooking!

MAIZEE said...

Your variety of the varigateds(that sounds wierd) really made a pretty afghan. I too have started back to crocheting, I guess. I mainly made granny squares over the years but decided that I had to ripple after seeing all the neat projects here. I used SusanB's pattern recommended here. Mines about 1/2 done and I'll be posting another pic pretty soon. It's just the opposite of yours-knock your eyes out bright colors. Glad to have you along.

Audrey said...

The colors are lovely! Great job. Ripple is my next project...

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

They are beautiful.