Tuesday, July 24, 2007

haven't posted in while

i started a soft waves ripple for my son awhile ago. i swear i have crochet ADD. i start and dont finsh thi ngs. i started making tons of other things for everyone else. figured my 6yr wont care. so now i'm back w/new ripple. this one i will finish. its for my moms friends baby. i'm using this patternCoats & Clark - Fun & Free - Ripple Romance Afghani'm a bit more into it now, but haven't taken pix yet. i'm using lionbrand pound of love in white and yellow. they dont know sex of baby so made it a bit harder for color choices. and i believe i'm using k hook.

yellow isn't that bright in RL. dunno why it looks like that



2 comments:

Peggy said...

I love that pattern, its so pretty. You did a great job. The colors in my photos never come out exact either, they always are darker. Must be a digital thing.

Christy T said...

that looks a bit like the pattern I'm using! Isn't it fun? I love the yellow and white together... so cute!