Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Calling all Crocheters - Can you Spare a Square?

I hope you all don't mind me putting a post here about the following but it's for a very good cause. I am part of the ripple along and I do ripple away my time, but I've been asked by Shelly from This Eclectic Life to be a part of a project to crochet granny squares to make afghans for kids with Cancer. I put out an invitation to you all to make one square and send it to Shelly at:
Shelly Tucker
P.O. Box 2241
Denton, Tx 76202

I just made 10 of them myself and sent them off to Shelly so her volunteers can assemble them into afghans for the kids at Camp Sanguinity!



3 comments:

Carola said...

If you're not part of the granny-along blog perhaps you would like to join. Or I can post this there, whatever suits you best.

Carola (co-mod att grannyalong.blogspot.com)

TeaMouse said...

I love that idea of posting there, if you are so inclined to post it I'd appreciate it.

I would love to join too - once I get some of my acutal day job done I'll spend more time there and sign up.

Carola said...

I don't know if you saw, but I added a picture link to the Granny Along.