Thursday, May 3, 2007

Ripple Progress

The progress of AJ's "little-boy-first-big-bed" is coming along nicely. I had inherited a bag of yarn, plus bought a few, so for a mixed bag of colors I think it shaping up nicely. It's almost four feet long now, just need to add two feet more and I'm done. I have a baby blanket to start as soon as I'm finished with this--for my first great grand child...
I'm thinking about trying to knit a soft wave in the baby green and baby yellow colors, maybe some white.
This is so much fun--I just love doing it.

4 comments:

© Claudia V. Martínez said...

Guau!!!

L. said...

Dorothy,

Your ripple is lovely...great colors!

Anina said...

what pattern did you use? i love the waves.

Paula said...

Oh seeing your ripple has encouraged me to pull mine out and do a few rows.
So soothing are the waves of the ripple.