Saturday, April 14, 2007

Treasure Hunt - 3 beautiful ripple feather and fan shawls

I was noodling around looking for yarn and came across these links on the Elann.com site; 3 beautiful feather and fan shawls (knitted ripples) in a v-pattern:

Varigated Knit Ripple - Feather and Fan Shawl
Another
Solid Feather and Fan Shawl

I have started up a worsted weight ripple in 3 colors - pale yellow, cornmeal and country blue using Red Heart Super Saver yarn. Kind of stiff, but it sure goes fast.

I will post a photo soon.

Peace,
Susan (aka ZenKnit)

3 comments:

Jenni-Raie said...

can't wait to see the photo!

Cecilia said...

those shawls are just beautiful!

Necia said...

Oh my word! I had almost purchased the required yarn until I read cast on 541 sts. What size circular could I possibly use for all those stitches? How long would it take to knit that?

Necia