Sunday, April 15, 2007

my NEIS afghan has graduated...

my afghan has gotten too big for the couch that i must place it on my bed to display! i guess that's a good thing bc that means there isn't that much left. its looking like two or 3 more color set repeats and a decorative border and i will be all done! how exciting, huh?

i was able to finish my monkey socks and have committed myself to finishing a few rows a night in order to keep myself on schedule. so i'm hoping (*crosses fingers* ) to complete this afghan before the end of this week. keep a look-out for the final product!

~ joy from http://www.circleplussix.com

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow...that's great.. What are you doing about your ends? Are you gonna weave them in? Or knot it for fringe? Just wondering:)Looks great:)

Jenni-Raie said...

ooh congrats! that must feel GOOD to see it growing.

Courty said...

I love the Spiderman;)