Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Getting things done!

Ok, I NEVER post twice on my regular blog, not sure what is going on here, sorry it is happening! I finally got it together and have some rows done after frogging 3 times! I'm still doing the Easy Ripple by SusanB but I'm making my rows different sizes(anywhere from 1 to 4 per color). Coming up with enough yarn doesn't seem to be a problem any more. I found 3 balls of something that has lanolin in it(sale from Hobby Lobby) and a ball of Patons Canadiana to go with the Dark Horse Fantasy. Not sure how much I'll get to work on this in the next week or so, my grandfather is dying from renal failure and we'll have to travel for the funeral soon. I'm sure the afghan will come with me though, gotta have something to do while visiting with the relatives. In the meantime we're building a guinea pig cage from pvc pipes and 1/2 inch wire, a BIG cage, that needs to be done before we go out of town.

Anyway, it isn't as big as it looks, only about 38 inches across.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: