Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Family Photo

Well, since we're sharing family photos...

That's my dog Assata lounging on my ripple so far. Whenever she's on the couch with me, she has to find the most comfortable spot. In this case, it's flattering.

Let me think a minute. I've been working on this 12 days. I'm still rippling and "waiting." Luckily, it's my Spring Break - I'm a public school teacher - and except for working a few hours at my part-time gig and running overdue errands, I have nothing better to do. Also, I've even been able to get some embroidery and sewing done. Maybe I'll add knitting to the "done" list by the end of the week.

I just added black to the mix and still have gray to add. I will probably try to randomly insert those into my already randomly generated stripe pattern. I don't want to think about it too hard. Luckily, the more I work on this pattern (from Jan Eaton's book), the less thinking is required.

Happy hooking, everyone!

1 comment:

Jenni-Raie said...

i'm off to your blog!