Thursday, March 29, 2007

Riss' Ripple

Hi everyone, my name is Riss. I'm on day two of my ripple. I found this blog Tuesday evening, and got started around midnight. I got my chain done, but called it quits about the time my eyes got bleary. I've been going strong at every moment ever since. Boy is this addictive.

I'm about 4 stripes into it, with two rows per stripe. I'm using a size K hook and various worsted weight yarns. It's going to be able to fit my king size bed in the long run. It's going to take a while, and a lot of yarn, but it'll be worth it. AC Moore is having a big 20% off yarn sale starting Sunday. We all know where a chunk of my paycheck is going... *wink*

Anyway, here is the start of my ripple.

2 comments:

Mary J. said...

I know! My paycheck is going to buy some more colors too. It sure is addictive.

Nancy said...

I love these colors!!! They are really pretty together. Can't wait to see more of it.

Nancy :0)