Saturday, March 17, 2007

A question for you all

I know ALOT of you have the 200 Ripple stitches pattern book and I was wondering... are they split for the crochet and knit patterns? Or are there more from one than the other? I just started knitting and I'm not to the point of doing ripples on the sticks. And I seem to have the problem with buying a book that has patterns or stitches for both.. and it being mostly knit ones. I'd hate to spend the $20-some for the book and it be mostly knit patterns. No where I've looked says much about this in the book.. so I thought I'd ask you all.

Thanks in Advance
Megan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny you should ask because I bought it and was trying to figure the same thing out, since it really isn't too clear. The book is set up so it is split evenly. Crochet patterns are on the right side and noted by a hook, and knitting patterns are on the left, noted by needles.

kate said...

there are an equal number of knit and crochet patterns. I just got it and love it- I am new to crochet and it has lots of easy patterns....I think it was worth buying...

Anonymous said...

Half and half in the book. Also I went to AC Moore to buy mine and used a 50% off coupon I had.

MikKnits said...

I just bought this book on Amazon.com and they have thumbnail pictures of the afghans in a table of contents. Not big pictures but you can kindof see the patterns. In case you want to buy it, it was less than $17 new.