Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Just can't get enough-

Okay, so my real ripple blanket is getting to big for me to work on on-the-go, and too hot to work under during the day. I've added several rows but decided that I'm going to update that one weekly, so you will all just have to wait ;-)

I started a second blanket because I needed a travel project and because I've been itching to do something with this "Crazy daisy" yarn that I picked up on clearance and because I wanted to see how the ripple pattern turns out with a textured yarn. . . and yeah I have zero attention span.

I decided to make a doll blanket for my niece, but I'm really liking how this is turning out so I might just keep it.

I'm using 3 colors of crazy daisy and alternating them with two colors of cotton tots. I like the color combo and the cotton gives it stability and makes the fussy crazy daisy easier to work with. I'm only doing single rows of each and I think it has a nice chenille texture.

No comments: