Friday, March 9, 2007

I'm preeety pod'd

The ripple blanket is stalled, simply because I’m pod with it. I made so many mistakes due to trying to balance the weights of different clashing colours, it messed everything up. I found a simple way to solve these problems, which didn’t result in ripping. So, all is well, but I’m giving our relationship some breathing room, or I might be sorely tempted to dispose of it in the most shredding way possible.
Btw, how can I join the flickr group? I couldn't find the join thingy in the discussion page...
And I know squat about french. I'm good for portuguese, spanish, some italian and some catalan, and english of course, but that's it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, You seem to be moving along pretty well. I just started with the soft wave pattern, and i'm not quite sure what "dc into next dc" means"? Is it just another way to say "dc into next stitch" when there is a row below? Thanks for your help!

Unknown said...

yup. that's it. they like using abbreviations just to throw us a little. and it saves time in the typing. ;-)