Friday, March 30, 2007

I'm naming her Peggle

I am naming my ghan-child Peggle. You know about Peggle, don't you?

peggle - very addicting!

Peggle (the game) is very addicting and as you can see, colorful. Just like my baby girl ghan child.

Here is my baby so far:

Peggle, my crocheted ripple afghan

I may be done after this weekend. If the weather stays like this (cold and wet) I am pretty sure there will nothing much better to do than to keep crocheting on it her Peggle until she is done.

I did the best I could to get a crane shot by laying her on the floor next to the stairs. But then I had to crop the photo so that it wouldn't take up the entire screen.

Not sure if the colors are appearing quite right, because frankly after you look at something so wildly colorful, everything looks kind of odd.

Peace,
Susan (aka ZenKnit)

6 comments:

babette said...

All I can say is, WOW!
I really am liking the colors.
I know how it is when it is your own though, ya tend to stare at & fret over the colors. But, rest assured that *Peggle* is looking good!

Dawn said...

Oh enabler!!! Where has this "peggle" been hiding?!?! Now I have sonething else to play around with...

N. said...

lol!

kimmiep621 said...

love ur peggle. lol now it makes me want to go play my peggle all over. i did all the puzzles 3 times so far. i love that game.

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Mary B said...

Wow, beautiful!