Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ah, I made it!

Well, I finally got in. Just a small snafu with setting up a Google account, but all is well now!

I'm excited to be here. I'll be purchasing yarn for a new ripple this weekend, probably. One of our little granddaughters will be 6 this summer and I'm thinking she would love a colorful "blanket" for her bed. Pastels, centering around lavender to match her bedroom, hmmmm? In the meantime, I'm nearly done with this ripple, a baby blanket for another grand, scheduled to arrive this summer.

ETA: OK, how does one post a picture on this thang? Lemme see... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/homekeepinggran/Crochet/BabyRandomRipple.jpg Well, perhaps someone can give me a tutorial on posting pics. I've uploaded the same pic twice, but it's not showing up. Help for an aging brain?

1 comment:

deedledumpling said...

Hi Carla, I had the same problem with the picture browser. I couldn't get the jpeg out of my Iphoto. My husband finally helped by exporting the jpeg from Iphoto to my desktop. Then when I hit browser I chose "desktop" and it opened all the files on desktop, I chose the jpeg and opened it. Then hit the download button on the blog thing. It worked. Maybe that will help.