Monday, April 16, 2007

Baby Tiger Ripple

Hello, everyone! I've just joined, and this is my first post.

I am currently crocheting a soft waves (from 200 Ripple Stitch Patterns) ripple baby afgan for my brother's new baby using Blue Sky Alpacas Dyed Cotton. The orange (Poppy) and blue (Indigo) colors were selected becuase my brother is a basketball coach, and these are his team colors. I didn't think about it until later, but his team is the tigers, which makes the ripple stripes especially appropriate. More on my past rippling efforts can be found here.

5 comments:

Susan (ZenKnit) said...

Very cute. Or should I say handsome?

kimmiep621 said...

nice, and i seen same colors on an afghan at my sons baseball game on saterday. that is the school districts colors. lol

Jenni-Raie said...

grrrr baby!

Nana Jan said...

Your brother wouldn't be Jeff Lebo, head basketball coach of the Auburn Tigers, would he?
Colors are wonderful and War Eagle!!!

Jesse said...

It's going to be gorgeous.