Wednesday, March 14, 2007
I've made some progress on my ripple afghan. I have used each color once, and now I intend to repeat the stripe pattern as established 2 or 3 times more. I think if I continue to add colors randomly, the afghan will just look too busy. Besides that, I am really pleased with the stripe pattern I already have.
I did start the next color change, using the rose color again, Monday night. I got to almost the end of the second row, only to discover that I had made a mistake in the row below. So I need to frog almost 2 entire rows! I haven't had the heart to do it yet, but I will try to do it tonight. As we used to say in graduate school, "Nothing to it but to do it"!