Friday, March 16, 2007

I have the rhythm.

My afghan is humming along now. My son picked the Regatta pattern from Ripple Stitch Patterns, as well as the colors, I wanted him to pick a random pattern as well. I had bits of yarn for him to arrange and tape across a piece of paper. Being the First Grade Mathematician that he is, he created a very clear pattern to repeat. I tried to explain random to him but he was having none of it.
A nice winter storm is beginning and I am looking forward to a weekend of rippling.

Jessica
http://mamarevival.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Ooh, I love that pattern! Now I know what I'll do if I ever make another insane ripple.

Susan (ZenKnit) said...

Really love the pattern you chose. Colors look great too.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that pattern, I am currently working on Ribby (#106) from the same book for my son. He picked out the colors for his too. I can't wait to see how yours turns out. I love that airplane fabric too.

Dawn said...

OK, you all are almost as bad as kim...enablers all! this is all to fabulous. i am going to have to cave and buy the book. but i can't because i have to buy secret pal things! and if i buy the book i'll want to buy yarn. aaaaaaaggggghhhhhhh! what to do?!?!?!