Thursday, May 10, 2007

Ripple Progress

Ripple Blanket Progress
I haven't posted in a long time, and for good reason. I have been making very slow progress. Here it is, in all it's 22 inch glory. I started with a 243 chain which ended up being 64 inches. Standard twin size (completely on accident). So because of this happy accident, I decided that the length should be 87 inches. I'm only 25% done! However, thanks to everyone here and their newly completed ripples, I now have a second wind. My goal is 50% done by the end of May! I won't bore you with any more details, but if interested, here is my post on my blog.

1 comment:

Monique Marie Sauniere said...

The BRIGHTS are habit-forming, aren't they? The more I work on my BRIGHTS ripple, the more I like it. I am hoping mine is done before the cold (relatively cold, that is...) weather sets in here in SoCal.

Keep up the good work!