Thursday, May 3, 2007

Rippley McRipplerson


I am so excited that I finally get to post. My camera has had some serious issues but I have been enjoying all the rad ripples while waiting to post. I have been rippling for about three weeks while watching Freaks and Geeks and Arrested Development (Seasons 1 & 2) over and over. My ripple is 300 stitches long and let’s be honest, I don’t know when the madness will be over. I believe the ripple lets you know when it is done; it is not in my hands.

Maudie Jane

3 comments:

anon said...

What a pretty ripple you have going there! I love your colors - so fresh, like springtime.

Leah said...

Your ripple looks great--and I LOVE Freaks and Geeks too! Although lately I've been rippling along to Mash...

kirsten said...

The dusty lilac colour is great in there - it really makes the other colours sparkleZ!