Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Hidy ho Oh Rippled Ones....

Well, I know I've been scarce when it comes to blogging, but I have been reading everyone's entries and LOVING all the ripple ghans coming to light!

Here's my latest pic as I've gotten to work on it a bit this past week.

I have started on the 3rd repeat and I am LOVING this ghan! This has to be one of my favorites that I've ever made and I've been making ghans for 30+ years! Here it is laying across my king sized bed:
Ignore all the stuff (except my adorable puppy) in the background. Today was cleaning day. LOL

Well, tonight I'll be crocheting on it for 3 solid hours. Bones, American Idol and Medium are on, so I'll be planted when the kids go to bed watching and rippling!

Have fun everyone!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Just thought I'd leave a post on my own since everyone else has at least one. Don't want to feel left out. ROFLMBO!