Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My new baby

I don't have much time to post, as I have to start dinner! :0) I just wanted to post a pic of my new ripple afghan. The yarns are an eclectic bunch in various fibers and weights, and are being chosen according to my mood at that moment. The orange I am currently working in was chosen by my husband. It is a kool-aid dyed wool (orange flavor, naturally...). It follows after a black cotton/nylon with questionable color fastness. *sigh* Oh well. Anyway, here it is. Maybe I'll have time later to edit this post a bit.


5 comments:

GCs Great Combination said...

Cool I like it.

kirsten said...

Lovin' those zingy colours!

PSBBDesigns said...

Wow, those colors really "punch". Very nice.

Michelle said...

Ohhhhh pretty. I love all the bright colors!

Aoife said...

very pretty.. I am digging on the variegated row. Stands out nicely even with those bright colors