Wednesday, March 28, 2007


Hi All,


I had written and then I think it got deleted, I'm new to this writing on the blog. Anyway, I'm so excited to be part of this. Ever since my Mom gave me this ripple afghan in October (she bought it at a fair), I've been wanting to do something like it. I have been admiring it for a long time, it's beautiful. It just as great as any piece of art in a museum. When I saw the Ripple-Along, I knew it was time to start on my own 'masterpiece'.

I love starting and finishing projects, but this one is more of something to work on when I have time; I have a 9 month old daughter who I like spending time with :) And I have plenty of clothing items I want to make for summer. So this afghan will be done it's own time and we'll see together what it will become.

I'm using pattern "strata" from '200 Ripple Stitches'. Everyone's ripples look great and inspire me. Thanks Dawn!
Happy Spring.
Melinda in St.Louis

No comments: