Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ripple 3 Finished... Must ripple more...

Well, here is the newest to my ripple family. I've finally completed the rainbow ripple. I think it's beautiful :D Sorry for the crummy picture quality and stuff. Seeing as how I'm on crutches, there is only so much artistic ability I can put into these pics without being able to clean up and get around and things. :)

This ripple was completed with a size K hook, using Red Heart Super Saver yarn. I used Susan B's Easy Ripple pattern. The bed it's laying on is a full, to give you an idea of the size. It was meant as a throw, but as you can see, it's a wee bit bigger than that. :) I'm not even entirely sure of how many foundation chains I did...

I'm planning on giving this to my girlfriend Patty today. She's my best friend, and I've yet to make her anything crochet related. She didn't even get a scarf for Christmas this year! So she'll be the first recipient of an original Rissymur ripple. :) I hope she likes it...

My next ripple project is a throw for my friend Katie, and then one for my Mom. Katie's will be with homespun yarns of blues and browns. Mom wants one in greens to match her bedroom. I can't wait to start rippling again! *hunts around for some new yarn to ripple*

3 comments:

Pheelya said...

Very nice!! I'm sure your gf will love it!

Monet said...

Oh it looks wonderful!!Can't wait to see your next ones!!

min sin lille tue said...

Hello. Beautiful ripples! She has to love it:) I'm also working on some ripples, but only a small pillow, otherwise I fear I would never finish it:) Have a nice evening.