Monday, March 26, 2007

The first day...


Hi!

My name is Barbara, I live in Sweden, but am Dutch. I saw the ripple project on the possie-gets-cozy blog and really liked it. I am more into quilting and embroidering and I hadn't crochet since I was 13, but it is all coming back to me now! This is what it looked like after my first day yesterday and I am totally addicted. I used the first youtube version that was posted here as a pattern.



I bought new yarns for this project and chose Silk Alpaca. It was a bit more expensive then I had planned to spend, but I fell in love with the colors and softness of the yarn.

I showed the ripple to a very good friend of mine in Holland, so she is going to start one there, and I am going to start one in Sweden, so that makes the project even more special...

Bye!

Please visit my own blog: quiltbarbara.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Hilde C. said...

The yarn you've chosen is so wonderful soft and gorgeous - and so are the colors - your ripple is going to be really beautiful :-)

N. said...

Your colours are so soft and lovely - can't wait to see how the ripple develops!

mk said...

oooooh silk alpaca! you're not going to want sheets on your bed with all that softness.