Saturday, May 26, 2007

Another granny chevron

Because the last blanket got such good reviews, and I liked doing it so much, I'm starting another granny chevron. This one will be in Bernat Handicrafter Cotton in Patio Pinks.

I have about 8 full skeins of the stuff and no clue what I bought it for... hehe so a blanket it shall now be. We'll see how far they get me... each ball is only 1 1/2 oz. so I may not get very far...But I can always add a bunch of rows in a similar pink to the ends, or the middle somewhere.. who knows. We'll see how far I get with 4 skeins then think about adding a middle section.

I'm using an "H" hook and going for an adult cover up blanket. Pictures to come later, once I get past the first few painful rows.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

I love the color combo. Like me I start with something I like and worry about how far it will take me. I usually end up liking it so much that I have to buy more to finish. Good luck.

Jenn said...

Ooh, I have some of that yarn, too
Please post a picture of your project!