Sunday, April 15, 2007

MacKnitty is a slacker (Week 4)







I've spent almost no time this week on my ripple. I think I need a little motivation. Actually not really I CO more projects instead of actually working this.

I know I want to finish but I have a wedding present to work on so I had to pack up my little ripple and put it aside until the weddings are over.

Hopefully by next week I'll be in full ripple force but actually you know what I probably won't be because I present in my class next week so I have to push out a 16 page paper, if I'm smart I'll do at least 1.5 pages a day ( I already did 5 pages). I bet 10 bucks that I'm NOT smart.
Keep on rippling.

2 comments:

Jenni-Raie said...

ummmm paper first, missy!

macKnitty said...

Paper smaper..... Play before work is my policy...


Okay, okay you win. I am off to write it right now.