Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Granny Ripple Finished


I used a "G" hook and Simply Soft yarn in Brites. The Pattern comes from a small booklet called Nursery Favorites by Leisure Arts. But I simplified the pattern and if you want to do that also or prefer not to buy on line you can use this pattern.

The colors are Coconut, Mango, Watermelon, Lemonade, Lymelite, and Blue Mint. The pattern I used was five rows of each color and two rows of Coconut separating each color. I worked my way up to the center (blue) and as you can see I did a double center and then worked my way back down the color spectrum. I am pleased with it and hope they will be also but I would call it more of a crib blanket at this point since it is so large.

8 comments:

Jen said...

It turned out Beautiful!

Cindy said...

Gorgeous!

Ghost said...

Thank you ladies

Unknown said...

Very colorful and very nice.It could be used as a blanket or even a cover on the bed in winter.

blanket

Christy said...

The granny + ripple combination--and the colors!--make me really happy. Nice job! :)

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Delish and refreshing!

Disneypal said...

I love the bright colors !

Unknown said...

This is a pretty blanket is this pattern still avalible???? I tried the link but it dose not work.