Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Rippling on ...

Well, I've been out of the loop for a while. Helping a friend clean house (she's selling) (See more about it in my blog) and translating and working and ... well, there hasn't been a whole lot of time left for crocheting, let alone blogging about it. But lately I've made a bit of progress. It now measures: 140 x 160 cm (which is about 55" x 63")


But here's the progress of my ripple blanket. I'm not sure whether I'm going to keep it or give it away as a Christmas Gift. Still debating :)

I've also got a Secret Swap in progress over at Granny-Along. Anyone who would like to join are welcome to do so. Check for more info by clicking the links.

9 comments:

Becky said...

I really love this one, the colors are wonderful!

Bella said...

Very colorful!

Jan Hatchett said...

Your ripple is simply beautiful. I love the colors and it looks nice and soft and snuggly!

mrswade said...

This absolutely makes me want to do another ripple after my log cabin is done.

Laura said...

How pretty that is! If I were you, I'd be tempted to keep it for myself!

Anonymous said...

Mr Magorium's Magic Emporium starts with Bernini the bookmaker lying on top of just such a ripple.It kinda goes downhill after that,but how timely! I love color!

Michelle said...

Hi I would absolutely keep this one, it's gorgeous!

Aim said...

Carola: That is amazingly gorgeous! You should be proud of your blanket, it is calling out to make someone cozy!!!

Carola said...

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'm enjoying this ripple a lot and I think I'm going to have a hard time parting with it...