Saturday, July 14, 2007

Crochet Weather

Wow! This afternoon is perfect "crochet weather". Rain and thunderstorms. It's also good to bring the temperature down here in Florida. I'm hoping to get a lot done on my Baby's Ripple afghan. Besides, I love thunderstorms, in moderation. And only if I'm inside!

I used to do child care in my home, from babies (6 weeks old) to 3 year olds. Whenever it stormed, I would tell them that the clouds were bumping heads, and that God was washing the trees, flowers, etc. It always worked. ;P Anyway, I'm off to do some crocheting.

Happy crocheting to one and all!

Jo
Yarn Haven

2 comments:

Aim said...

Ooooh, it's crochet weather here (Great Lakes), too! Yay :)

Anonymous said...

I know. And it brings the temperature down, too. What more could we ask for? ;)