Saturday, June 30, 2007

I'm back!

Well, after a few months of not crocheting at all, I'm back working on my giant ripple. I went into crochet burn-out. I know a lot of us go through that at one time or another. But, I kept looking at my giant ripple and it kept calling my name. So, I started back on it a couple of days ago. I'll take a progress pic after the weekend and I can get in some good crocheting on it.

I also wanted to say that I am loving seeing everyone's ripples. I continued to check out this blog daily to see everyone's pieces progress. Keep up the wonderful work!

1 comment:

N. said...

I've been on a ripple hiatus as well - worked on other projects, then lost my H hook...I'm planning on starting it back up today! The photos on the NEISRA have been so motivating and inspiring.