Monday, June 11, 2007

Hi Everyone!

I have my ripple afghan going strong. I'm using Susan B's pattern and am enjoying it very much. The yarn is RH Super Saver, many different colors. I'm just sort of throwing in colors as I go with no set pattern of stripes. It's so much fun to watch this unfold. Love seeing everyone else's ripples. There is more on the horizon, especially a round one. I just love the looks of a round ripple.

I also have Jan Eaton's 200 Ripple Stitch patterns book and am eager to do several in there, both knit and crochet. So many ripples, so little time.

3 comments:

Patricia said...

I love your colors. Looks beautiful. Hope you post a picture when it is done. I started one yesterday with Susan B's pattern in rh super saver in primary colors for my grandson. I just did 2 round ripple and they are so much fun.

Sue J. said...

Thanks, Patricia. I'd love to see your round ripples. That is definitely on my ripple list. I just love them.

Patricia said...

I put the pictures of the round ones on here. One was a spiderman one and the other a baby one. I am doing a soft wave round one now and when I finish I will post it here. For some reason I love doing the round ones best.